PDA

View Full Version : Solved I post a new thread or reply to a thread or delete a post it redirects me to a blank page...

dsav90
11-08-10, 04:32
when I post a new thread or reply to a thread or delete a post it redirects me to a blank page... ( Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage ) Any ideas...

here is my .htaccess

# Comment the following line (add '#' at the beginning)
# to disable mod_rewrite functions.
# Please note: you still need to disable the hack in
# the vBSEO control panel to stop url rewrites.
RewriteEngine On

RewriteRule ^((urllist|sitemap_).*\.(xml|txt)(\.gz)?)$ vbseo_sitemap/vbseo_getsitemap.php?sitemap=$1 [L]

# VBET Begin

RewriteRule ^/?(af|sq|ar|be|bg|ca|zh-CN|hr|cs|da|nl|en|et|tl|fi|fr|gl|de|el|iw|hi|hu|is|id|ga|it|ja|ko|lv|lt|mk|ms|mt|no|fa|pl|pt|ro|ru|sr|sk|sl|es|sw|sv|zh-TW|th|tr|uk|vi|cy|yi)/$ vbenterprisetranslator_seo.php?vbet_lang=$1&redirected=/forum/ [L,QSA]
RewriteRule ^/?(af|sq|ar|be|bg|ca|zh-CN|hr|cs|da|nl|en|et|tl|fi|fr|gl|de|el|iw|hi|hu|is|id|ga|it|ja|ko|lv|lt|mk|ms|mt|no|fa|pl|pt|ro|ru|sr|sk|sl|es|sw|sv|zh-TW|th|tr|uk|vi|cy|yi)/(.*)?$ vbenterprisetranslator_seo.php?vbet_lang=$1&redirected=/forum/$2 [L,QSA]

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !(admincp/|modcp/|vbseo_sitemap/|cron)
RewriteRule ^((archive/)?(.*\.php(/.*)?))$ vbenterprisetranslator_seo.php [L,QSA]

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !^(admincp|modcp|clientscript|cpstyles|images)/
RewriteRule $ vbenterprisetranslator_seo.php [L,QSA]

# VBET End

# VBSEO
# Some servers require the Rewritebase directive to be
# enabled (remove '#' at the beginning to activate)
# Please note: when enabled, you must include the path
# to your root vB folder (i.e. RewriteBase /forums/)
#RewriteBase /

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !(admincp/|modcp/|cron|vbseo_sitemap)
RewriteRule ^((archive/)?(.*\.php(/.*)?))$ vbseo.php [L,QSA]

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !/(admincp|modcp|clientscript|cpstyles|images)/
RewriteRule ^(.+)$ vbseo.php [L,QSA]

vBET
11-08-10, 18:42
First please update to last release (not it is vBET 3.3.5, but we will made another release today/tommorow with small bug corrections so it is no urgent then please wait for 3.3.6 nad update then) and confirm does it still happens - if yes then Kamil will ask you about more details, because we are not able to reproduce it on our forum (if you can please note us how to do it exactly).

You can also dissable vBET for a moment and check does issue still exists to be sure that it is related to vBET. If issue will still exist with vBET disabled, then isse is somewhere else - you can check it by temporary dissabling other mods one by one and look when issue dissapear.

Your htaccess looks OK.

dsav90
13-08-10, 19:32
The update did not fix it.. I disabled VBET and the problem was still there.. It seems to be the chages that the VBET instructions say to do to the VBSEO files. I undid them and the problem went away.. Re did them and It came back.. With or with out VBET enabled.. I am using VBSEO 3.5.1 PL1

vBET
14-08-10, 12:13
OK so - this is very important information for us - we tested vBET on vBSEO 3.5.1 not vBSEO 3.5.1 PL 1. Kamil will made the tests to see are we able to reproduce the issue. If yes we will solve it and give you quick fix, before new release will come. If not we will ask you for access to your forum to be able to check and solve it there.

dsav90
14-08-10, 22:22
OK.. let me know...

I have undone the changes to the VBSEO files and everything seems to be working fine**********

vBET
14-08-10, 23:00
It is working, but not everything - links are not translated right now. Those integration changes are required to translate links. As I wrote - we will check it and solve it so you will be able to use all features of vBET :)

dsav90
15-08-10, 00:17
Awesome... Thank you.. You guys have GREAT SUPPORT!!:)

Taurus
17-08-10, 04:19
Since upgrading to 3.3.6 I keep on getting these same white pages. It happens randomly. However when I disable VBET it does not happen at all. Please advise!

kamilkurczak
17-08-10, 10:12
I checked it on vBSEO 3.5.1 pl1 version on our test forum and I cant reproduce it. I will write about it to MichaƂ.

kamilkurczak
18-08-10, 10:09
Hello,

Now our main forum is working on this latest vBSEO 3.5.1 pl1. I cant find this issue, so please:
1. can you reproduce it on our main forum? please try to find this issue on this forum and paste here the results.
2. If you cant find this issue please PM to me your forum admincp, FTP and vBSEO cp details and I will find this issue and fix it on your forum.

Thanks.

kamilkurczak
20-08-10, 19:35
please, just read a previous post and answer here. It is necessary.

vBET
22-08-10, 22:37
Since upgrading to 3.3.6 I keep on getting these same white pages. It happens randomly. However when I disable VBET it does not happen at all. Please advise!

I'm on your forum and I'm not able to reproduce the issue. Please tell does it still happens. Also - according to logs which you PM me it looked like you had updated product file, but vbulletin php files was old (existing function was not visible). It could be server cache issue (not vBET cache) - where new files was not visible and server was still using old files. So that could be the reason.

Shortly: I cannot reproduce it on your forum - can you? Does it still happen or not? If yes - please describe precisely how I can reproduce it on your forum.

Taurus
22-08-10, 22:49
This is a tricky one. It happens randomly. So I also don't know when it will happen or not. However in the time VBET was disabled it did not happen at all. I will get back to you if I can get some more info.

kamilkurczak
24-08-10, 13:09
Hello,

Did you notice this issue again or not? I was on your forum and I made many posts and I have not found this issue. Can you confirm it?

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Translations made by vBET 4.10.1