PDA

View Full Version : different languages not transmitted correctly

hotslot
10-08-10, 21:41
I have a friend who speaks one of the languages from my website and he says "Its not translated correct at all".

Is this Google transmitter software fault or vbet?

kamilkurczak
11-08-10, 11:24
this is google translation. vBET is working on the google engine.
please try to compare a google translation with translation from site with vBET.

hotslot
13-08-10, 00:46
Ok well I consider this a big deal since that what this product is all about! So vbet is useless for true translations. Is this a correct statement?

kamilkurczak
13-08-10, 10:42
vBET base on google translation. As you know, google tries to do everything as accurately as possible. This is automatic translation and we can't promise that everything will be ok.

If you use all languages supported by vBET you have 50 times more content, much more traffic on your foum.

We, and all of our customers successful work on the translation, and our pages are visited by the people of the world. Our forum is live demo - you can try it.
Here we present our customers sites - you can try it: http://www.vbenterprisetranslator.com/links.php.

Of course you can aks our customers about opinion of our porduct.

:)

vBET
14-08-10, 12:10
Ok well I consider this a big deal since that what this product is all about! So vbet is useless for true translations. Is this a correct statement?

Not at all. We are providing here support to people who are writing to us in many languages and we understood each other perfectly. Just go around on our forum and you will find lot of discussions made in different languages. Discussions which finish with solved issues. So on our forum vBET made its job perfectly.

Please note that Google translation quality can differ between different languages and even between different areas in same language. Still - Google translations become better and better every day :) Of course - everyone has right to have its own opinion and having so many people on earth - there will be always different opinions ;)

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Translations made by vBET 4.10.1