PDA

View Full Version : This is a test for the ~ but in a different language

vBET
07-08-10, 12:23
This is just a test

blackjoe
16-09-10, 03:19
Ben de bu katılabilir miyim body? Also Can i join this body?

vBET
16-09-10, 14:59
Ben de bu katılabilir miyim body? Also Can i join this body?

In case of this message Google didn't find appropriate language (we use automatic detection, but vBET supports also other strategies) - that is why it cannot translate it appropriately. You can totally change it by editing it and set appropriate language code. Also you can write messages in several languages. See here for description how:
http://www.vbenterprisetranslator.com/forum/vbet4-general-discussions/409-how-does-works-manual-about-multi-language-support.html

gonumber6
17-09-10, 00:54
Hi vBet, I tried this and my post came up blank. I used my test account and posted in spanish, with the user's default language set to spanish.

It created the box around it, but when I log into my English account the post appears blank.

Any help would be great, thanks :)

Update: Nevermind, worked the second time :)

I love this mod, thanks!

vBET
17-09-10, 09:58
The issue could be on Google level - when Google detects language we have to connect there. Perhaps there was some short term issue with this on network/Google site.

Great you love vBET :D

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Translations by vB Enterprise Translator 4.10.1