PDA

View Full Version : Feedjit

VGF
07-08-10, 01:47
I'm trying to get Feedjit to work along the right column of my forum...just by simply copying & pasting the javascript code that is outputted when creating a Feedjit (feedjit.com)

It'll display the statistics correctly for 1 second...but then it redirects to my homepage. (as if error was encountered) Maybe vBet is trying to translate the code & it screws up the display possibly?

vBET
07-08-10, 10:45
vBET does not translate JavaScripts. You can simply check does vBET has anything to do with this behavior: simply disable vBET for a moment and check does it still happens. If yes then it has nothing common with vBET.

VGF
07-08-10, 16:50
Thanks, sometimes I don't think.

I disabled all plugins and it still doesn't work. So...must be problem with vBulletin.

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Translations by vBET translator 4.10.1