PDA

View Full Version : Message written in several languages

vBET
09-10-09, 18:50
Hello. This message is written in several languages. For example this test is in English.

And this is in Polish:) But just be a piece of Japanese.

Grandfather lived in the village. Was a poor old man.

And in English again :)

You can be curious how does it looks when you see it in Polish or Japanese. Just click appropriate flag and see the difference :) Also pay attention what's happen with thread URL after translation :D

Polprav
21-10-09, 23:08
Hello from Russia!
Can I quote a post in your blog with the link to you?

vBET
22-10-09, 23:46
Hello from Russia!
Can I quote a post in your blog with the link to you?

Yes you can :)

selsarac
27-10-09, 13:08
Merhaba, Test için yazıyorum. Tebrikler.

Bazı kelimeler
book kitap
door kapı
teşekkür thanks
yüzmek swimming

Neden kendi mesajımın çevirisini göremiyorum. Mesajım tüm dillerde aynı görünüyor.

What can't I see, my message wasn't translated.

Sanki tercüme edilemeyen kelimeler aynı şekilde kalıyor değil mi?

Bu sistemin google rank yada index sayısına etkisi var mı acaba?

vBET
29-10-09, 00:55
You didn't use bbcodes for translation. Those can be added automatically or manually - please look here for manual :)
http://www.vbenterprisetranslator.com/forum/general-discussions/12-how-does-works-manual-about-multi-language-support.html

cosy
12-01-10, 18:48
hai să vedem dacă detectarea automatica funcționează con mas de un idioma

dont work if the text is on the same line only pick up the first language

cosy
12-01-10, 18:52
let's see if automatic detection works a con mas idioma

vBET
13-01-10, 22:57
hai să vedem dacă detectarea automatica funcționează con mas de un idioma

dont work if the text is on the same line only pick up the first language

Detection will not check every word - it is not possible to detect this way, or to costly (for performance) to check in which language are parts of message. vBET takes biggest possible part from beginning of message (Google limits how big tis text can be) and ask Google for detection. So detection is as good as Google provides it. It will not work well for messages in several languages. If someone writes parts in different different languages then he must to set it manually adding lang bbcode in appropriate places.

cosy
20-01-10, 20:13
If someone writes parts in different different languages then he must to set it manually adding lang bbcode in appropriate places.
can you add next to fonts/sizes a drop down menu whit select language bbcodes ?

vBET
21-01-10, 16:10
can you add next to fonts/sizes a drop down menu whit select language bbcodes ?

Please open new thread for this in Feature Requests :)

tisiman
23-03-10, 06:28
Hello Well try, then I is able to operate in German times, let's see how google it. :) Tisiman

Kolbi
19-04-10, 15:06
Google comes with your set is not really clear:) You write good German must have been perfect, unfortunately. Edit: The translation makes no sense complete: D

mikael
09-05-10, 15:57
where can I posses try to write a letter or document? to test how it works. suitable for this application myself and I will write to friends living in Romania and Hungary.

vBET
09-05-10, 19:31
where can I posses try to write a letter or document? to test how it works. suitable for this application myself and I will write to friends living in Romania and Hungary.

In example here ;) Feel free to create new test threads in this section.

mario06
08-06-10, 21:42
Hello, try: D

botmasterlabs
07-07-10, 00:10
Hello! svyazi check!

bedoo54
21-05-11, 10:41
كيفية اضافة الكود الرجاء المساعدة

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Translated to other languages supported by vBET Translator 4.10.1