PDA

View Full Version : vBET and vbseo with vBulletin 4

asabet
29-07-10, 14:56
Hi, I am a vbseo user on a vB4 forum. Is there a simple, easy way to install vBET on my forum without hurting SEO on my forum? I tried VBET once before on a vB3 forum, and Google Webmaster Tools reported a lot of issues due to multiple URLs for the same page. I'd love to have this functionality without impacting SEO.

vBET
30-07-10, 12:31
Please note that paid version have great functionality - it translates URLs. So your SEO will be safe with vBET 4.x :)

asabet
01-08-10, 15:09
Please note that paid version have great functionality - it translates URLs. So your SEO will be safe with vBET 4.x :)

Do I need to do anything special with the rewrite rules, or I just install the commercial version and it works with vBSEO (latest version) right away without any tweaks?

vBET
02-08-10, 16:58
You add vBET rules - already prepared - very easy :)

Unite
08-09-10, 18:18
Will the vBulletin forum and vbet translation requires a separate purchase?

vBET
08-09-10, 22:40
Will the vBulletin forum and vbet translation requires a separate purchase?

vBET gives you translations. When you buy vBET then translations of vBulletin are allowed - you do not pay for that additionally. Of course you must have vBulletin first, to be able to use vBET.

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Translations delivered by vBET 4.10.1