PDA

View Full Version : In consideration different db for vbet

tsak76
27-07-10, 10:06
as the title sais. a different db just for vbet cache . how ?? i guess we have to edit a file with a db info or create a patch where we can select db from admincp

kamilkurczak
27-07-10, 13:14
ok, I move this thread to Feature Requests.
The proposal was accepted for consideration. I'll show this thread to Michał and he will think about it. If we accept it we will write about it in this thread, and we will set the appropriate thread status.

Thanks,

steve
28-07-10, 13:10
ok, I move this thread to Feature Requests.
The proposal was accepted for consideration. I'll show this thread to Michał and he will think about it. If we accept it we will write about it in this thread, and we will set the appropriate thread status.

Thanks,

This would be great because it would mean we only have to daily backup approx 8 GB instead of 30+GB :eek:

Edit: your character replacement replaced 8-GB (without the hyphen) with ***

vBET
24-01-11, 19:35
Hello. I just want to note that I started working on this request. Still some little issues related with securing against wrong configuration, but those are details.

For connections there are used vBulletin classes downstairs, we added configuration possibility and support in our code. As I wrote little issues for wrong connection parameters we are working now to make possible to clean it easily without disabling hooks globally for a moment.

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Translations by vBET translator 4.10.1