PDA

View Full Version : Accepted Translate new registered user greeting

brubros
21-07-10, 06:31
In the admincp there are two settings for email greeting title and greeting body. It would be very beneficial if the text entered in both fields and in one language could be translated at time of email transmission to the language indicated in recipient's user profile.

vBET
21-07-10, 07:56
Accepted. In general we want to support translation of emails send by vBulletin. In same time we do not put big priority on this. So we will definitively work on this and we still have some other things which have to be done before it. So please be patience :)

brubros
21-07-10, 16:11
I understand that you must maintain the priorities for feature requests and I respect your decision. However, I would just like to add a little more urgency by saying that with all the wonderful promise of vBET's wonderful translation for guests coming from all over the world, it is a bit sad that when they get enough courage to become registered users they are greeted, in the case of my website, with a long welcome email that is entirely in English.

vBET
22-07-10, 14:19
Good point. I will keep it in mind when choosing next new functionality to implement :)

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Translated to other languages thanks to vBET Translator 4.10.1