PDA

View Full Version : How to work vbet in litespeed?

symbianist
14-07-10, 13:22
How to work vbet in litespeed? I notice vbet is not working on litespeed. It is showing
Invalid Forum specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator
Please for help.

kamilkurczak
14-07-10, 13:37
I don't know how its work on litespeed.

Can you tell me - vBulletin is working on this server?

now, Michał is on vacation. I cant check it (i don't have access to do that), please be patient.

symbianist
15-07-10, 07:34
Vbulletin is working on litespeed very good, only vbet is not working.

kamilkurczak
15-07-10, 13:27
ok, i will try to contact with Michał. please be patient :)

Taurus
15-07-10, 18:38
I just upgraded my board to LiteSpeed also today, and I can confirm that VBET does not work with it. So I hope you guys can come up with a solution. I had to go back to Apache for now.

kamilkurczak
16-07-10, 13:06
Thanks Taurus. I will say Michał about this.

Taurus
17-07-10, 07:03
When will Michal be back? The only reason I now cannot use LiteSpeed (which I paid for) is because of vBET. I really need this to be sorted. Thanks!

symbianist
17-07-10, 07:47
I really need to work this too.please online bro. thanks,

symbianist
17-07-10, 08:12
Take note that i already installed iconv and curl, but still not working.

kamilkurczak
17-07-10, 16:27
Michał will be on forum in mondey.. please be patient,
sorry for that

symbianist
18-07-10, 05:17
I tried googletest also and i got some error. My host told me that connection to google is okay. Actually i have google sitemap which is working fine.
As i run the googletest, sometimes i got network error screen and sometimes this:

Starting translation test
Test result:
Test error: couldn't connect to host
Connection time (ms): 3003.3449707031

Taurus
19-07-10, 07:14
I tried googletest also and i got some error. My host told me that connection to google is okay. Actually i have google sitemap which is working fine.
As i run the googletest, sometimes i got network error screen and sometimes this:

I had the same issue a few days ago. I suggest contacting your hosting company and ask them to check your permission and firewall settings. Give them the link for your googletest.

symbianist
20-07-10, 08:30
Please help admin about this issue.

vBET
20-07-10, 21:25
Hi :) Sorry for delays - Just came back from vacations and I'm here to serv you with our support :)

Please see here for litespeed discussion with response how to use it: http://www.vbenterprisetranslator.com/forum/troubleshooting/848-litespeed.html - not tested yet, just based on user answer, but feel free to test it with free version. In case of issues - please write there exact issue description and we will work on this :)

vBET
20-07-10, 21:26
How to work vbet in litespeed? I notice vbet is not working on litespeed. It is showing
Invalid Forum specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator
Please for help.

Just use required .htaccess rules :)

vBET
20-07-10, 21:29

This is issue between your server and Google. We wrote Google test exactly to determine such situations. It has nothing common with vBET - your server just have troubles with Google connections - you should note it to your hosting provider.

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Thanks to vBET 4.10.1 you can enjoy automatic translations