PDA

View Full Version : 2 main Languages of forum

botmasterlabs
07-07-10, 00:05
So i have a question. my forum is in 2 languages, English and russian.
So laf of forum is talking in russian and other par in english, how can i make vBET to work correct with it, if for example Russian part will choose RU language and english - English, and both of them should get full translated forum...

I've selected main forum language english, and all russian text remain untranslated on forum...

Thx for help.

vBET
07-07-10, 11:42
At this moment vBET do not supports firums which have more that 1 main language. You can install it and vBET will work. Still you will be able to configure only 1 language as source language. So If you configure your source language (forum default language) as English - then it will work perfect for english threads. In same time russian will not be appropriatelly translated, because VBET will tell Google that it is in English.

So at this moment only way to make vBET working appropriatelly for whole your forum is to opaque each post written in Russian in lang and langtitle bbcode. This way your whole forum will be considered as in english and vBET will see which messaes are written in Russian. If you buy vBET we can write simple tool which will made such opaque automatically all posts in choosen forum. Please not that because of vacation time we can provide it in next month.

Also - please just try our free version. It will not support multilingual community (so users will not be able to write in different languages) and it will be slower that paid version, but you will see how it will behave it you will not opaque posts written in Rusian into lang and langtitle bbcode

botmasterlabs
07-07-10, 18:54
At this moment vBET do not supports firums which have more that 1 main language. You can install it and vBET will work. Still you will be able to configure only 1 language as source language. So If you configure your source language (forum default language) as English - then it will work perfect for english threads. In same time russian will not be appropriatelly translated, because VBET will tell Google that it is in English.

So at this moment only way to make vBET working appropriatelly for whole your forum is to opaque each post written in Russian in lang and langtitle bbcode. This way your whole forum will be considered as in english and vBET will see which messaes are written in Russian. If you buy vBET we can write simple tool which will made such opaque automatically all posts in choosen forum. Please not that because of vacation time we can provide it in next month.

Also - please just try our free version. It will not support multilingual community (so users will not be able to write in different languages) and it will be slower that paid version, but you will see how it will behave it you will not opaque posts written in Rusian into lang and langtitle bbcode
I'm the owner of full version + branding free
so i've tested, and my post was based on my tests with full version

vBET
20-07-10, 08:19
So at this moment you can use our hints and opaque all messages in 2nd language into lang and langtitle bbcodes. This way your forum will have only 1 main language and 2nd will be recognized as posts written in different language. aT this moment we have no other solution for that.

Please tell do you need simple tool which will be able to do this automatically for specified forums id. Please note that such tool will opaque all messages from specified forum.

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Translations by vB Enterprise Translator 4.10.1