PDA

View Full Version : Solved corrupt cache tables

steve
05-07-10, 20:12
I have some corrupt cache tables, do I need to drop all the cache tables before reinstalling this ? or can I simply drop the corrupt tables and expect them to be re-created upon reinstall?

thanks

kamilkurczak
05-07-10, 20:59
Firstly, use this tools:
Admin CP -> Maintenance -> Repair / Optimize Tables
with this tools you can save your cache.

If this will not work:
1. drop from your database all corrupt cache tables.
2. delete and import once again product.xml file from vBET do-not-upload folder

vBET each time trying to add tables. I checked it and it works. Deleted tables were added and the existing tables are the same as previously.

:)

steve
05-07-10, 22:46
Firstly, use this tools:
Admin CP -> Maintenance -> Repair / Optimize Tables
with this tools you can save your cache.

If this will not work:
1. drop from your database all corrupt cache tables.
2. delete and import once again product.xml file from vBET do-not-upload folder

vBET each time trying to add tables. I checked it and it works. Deleted tables were added and the existing tables are the same as previously.

:)

Thanks Ill give it a try.

mario06
07-07-10, 09:22
You can go in myadmin and try a repair if i doesn't work empty the cache tables manually then optimize, Michael said that he'd put an automatic vbet table flusher in his next version in the admincp :)

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Multilingual community supported by vBET Translator 4.10.1