PDA

View Full Version : Solved Problem integration reviewpost / photopost

pepito69
04-07-10, 13:08
Hi,
I just bought your mod and it works well on forums but i follow your instructions to enable translations in other mods but i must be doing someting wrong.
forum folder:
:// my domain /forums

Mod folders (here is the problem):
://my domain /opiniones
Its like photopost, is called reviewpost.

I did this:
# In vBET package /do-not-upload/tools/vbenterprisetranslator_front_controller.php change 'SET_HERE_FULL_FORUM_DIRECTORY_PATH' to your full forum directory path.
Do not use '/' at the end. If you do not know what is your path, please see below for instructions.
# Copy vbenterprisetranslator_front_controller.php file to directory used by mod in URL

Then i get lost. This is my htaccess in /opiniones:
RewriteCond %{QUERY_STRING} !redirected=
RewriteCond %{QUERY_STRING} language=
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ vbenterprisetranslator_front_controller.php?redirected=$1&vbet_outside=true [L,QSA]

RewriteCond %{QUERY_STRING} !vbet_outside=true
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ $1?vbet_outside=true [L,QSA]

What i'm doing wrong?
Thanks
Ah, i also have defined in admincp the folders /opiniones/ and /fotos/, in keep directories, and tracking url and URL tracking outside forum directory

kamilkurczak
05-07-10, 12:15
Here you have a solution.
http://www.vbenterprisetranslator.com/forum/vbet-integration-other-plugins/489-vbet-integration-instructions.html#post1790

Please, find this part of this post:

How to integrate vBET exactly with this mod:

* PhotoPost - see instructions for case 4 and 5

vBET
06-07-10, 00:03
Exactly - phopopost doesn't support global_complete hook :) Please fallow Kamil's hint - you will find there all required steps how to integrate. Tested and working :)

pepito69
06-07-10, 00:56
I will try it tomorrow and will tell you, and thanks.

tsak76
06-07-10, 22:26
Exactly - phopopost doesn't support global_complete hook :) Please fallow Kamil's hint - you will find there all required steps how to integrate. Tested and working :)

can u tell me EXACTLY what to do to intergrate with photopost pro , its in folder /photos/ what to put in htaccess in /photos ? btw i use photopost pro

vBET
07-07-10, 13:19
The instructions are ppropriate for photopost pro version.

About the exact content - everything is described in given instructions. Please tell exactly which step of interation you do not understand and we will describe it better for you.

Also please note that if you want us to do it for you on your server, then you can use intgration service for $30 (). Still we encourage you to fallow instructions and save your money - we will give you our free online support, describing each step which you do not understand. In such case just please tell which step requires better description? If you already did it and it doesnt work - please give us youe .htaccess content after integration and we will verify it does it is OK.

tsak76
07-07-10, 14:20
just tell me what i need to put in the photopost folder htaccess

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Translations made by vBET Translator 4.10.1