PDA

View Full Version : vBET 4.2.3 rescheduled

vBET
30-06-10, 07:29
Hi all.

Because of some additional feature requests we have to change date of 4.2.3 release. We was preparing it for next week and it could be released as it is now. Still we got valuable feedback about possible improvements in Full File Cache for Guests functionality, like: turn off for normal pages, zip content stored on disc, scheduled task clearing old ache files.

We decided that it will be better to release 4.2.3 with those changes included. So we will not be able to deliver it in first week of July. Sorry for inconvenience, but this reschedule will give better solution for our vB4 users :)

Kolbi
30-06-10, 08:47
Hello, I think that is no problem. Looking forward to the next version! Greeting Vlt. with statistics, which translation is used and how often?

vBET
30-06-10, 09:52
We do not plan to add statistics it in next release.

bhanuprasad1981
30-06-10, 18:48
hope to get hands on it soon ;)

linuxtuts
02-07-10, 02:08
Great News vBet ! Thanks, because my errors on translating articles came back after upgrade for some reason.

Thanks,

vBET
02-07-10, 22:26
Great News vBet ! Thanks, because my errors on translating articles came back after upgrade for some reason.

Thanks,

Sorry, but I do not understand that message. Are you happy, or you have some error after upgrade? And how could you upgrade to 4.2.3 if it doesn't exist yet? Is your information is really about 4.2.3?

linuxtuts
07-07-10, 05:13
No, I was talking about my vBulletin upgrade to Version 4.0.4 pl1 Mate.
"Great news", was the upcoming release..:)

Thanks,

bhanuprasad1981
20-07-10, 16:55
any updates :D

vBET
20-07-10, 19:27
I just came back from vacations, so first need to handle all issues and then update schedule :)

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Translations by vBET Translator 4.10.1