PDA

View Full Version : Solved Translation box does not show in VM's

dai-kun
07-11-09, 09:49
I tried to post using lang bb code in VM. The message inside doesn't get parsed. It shows up as the original language as if no bbcode was used.

I tried it on here and it works but not on my site :(. Let me try reimporting product and uploading files.

vBET
08-11-09, 01:48
I tried to post using lang bb code in VM. The message inside doesn't get parsed. It shows up as the original language as if no bbcode was used.

I tried it on here and it works but not on my site :(. Let me try reimporting product and uploading files.

Which version are you using? It was added in 3.1.0

dai-kun
08-11-09, 03:30
I'm using very latest version which I downloaded yesterday and in admincp -> products v3.1.1
I did all edits to my vbseo file. Reimported product with overwrite on and reuploaded all files. It works on here but not on my forum. I used the lang bb code but it does nothing. Only thing you see is the original text like the bbcode wasn't even there. When you go to edit the message, you can see the bb code that was used.

If you want, you can reimport, reupload, and re-edit the files. I double checked to see everything was edited and done correctly.

vBET
08-11-09, 04:42
OK I will investigate this on your forum :) If you find anything else - just create separate thread for each bug. We will kill those all ;)

vBET
08-11-09, 04:58
I just checked - lang BBCode works fine. See here:
aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection (http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/members/test/)

Also please note, that only for users which have set their default language other than forum language is added option for automatic BBCode to editor. For users which are writing in forum language it just doesn't have sense.

So for tests - just change your default language on your forum and you will see that in all editors you will get additional option - allowing you to chose are you writing in your default language or not :)

Is it clear now? :)

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Languages translations supported by vBET 4.10.1