PDA

View Full Version : As branding free?

wowglider.de
23-06-10, 11:28
Hello!

I've just Branding Free für my Forum FairPlay Bot | WoW/MMO Glider Bot | WoW Forum (http://wow.glider-forum.de/ ), bought it, but the Text is still down, how can I remove it?

MFG

Hello,
I have just purchased the branding free option for my forum. But the advert is still there, how i get rid of it?
Thanks

kamilkurczak
23-06-10, 13:00
By default Branding Free package has removed credit link, but having this license gives you right to remove also version information, but you have to do it yourself

I will prepare a detailed instruction for you and I'll send the PM to you.:)

wowglider.de
23-06-10, 14:18
okay, still waiting for a PM

kamilkurczak
23-06-10, 14:23
message was sent :)

njm
20-07-10, 11:28
hello... can you please send me this information also... just got branding free version. have not downloaded yet... will in a few days when ready to install, but would like to know how to fix immediately when am ready to install.

kamilkurczak
20-07-10, 12:18
message was sent :)

mario06
20-07-10, 18:05
Can't you make it brand free right out of the box?

vBET
20-07-10, 19:41
By default branding free version is free of credit link, but any owner of Branding Free licence is allowed to remove also information about product name.

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Translations made by vB Enterprise Translator 4.10.1