PDA

View Full Version : Rejected Another view

CThiessen
06-11-09, 14:26
Hi, I'm now the first post office or in another language was begun. Not all members have read the announcements and understood the symbols. I would like translated texts in a different representation. 1st The original second The translation - with the flags may be set in the control with the possibility of whether the original or just want to always see when you press the icon. Thank you Christian

vBET
06-11-09, 14:39
Great news is vBET is fully configurable :) So all what you need to do is find in your Admin CP template named vbenterprisetranslator_inpost_translate and make all changes you need :) It plays as example itself, so it should be easy :)

dai-kun
07-11-09, 10:12
I like this idea. Sometimes I don't even know what language the flag belongs to.

Another note, can we have vbet templates grouped together? thanks!

vBET
08-11-09, 01:43
I like this idea. Sometimes I don't even know what language the flag belongs to.

Another note, can we have vbet templates grouped together? thanks!

Under picture ">" you have description from which to which. It is advised to not put it in raw text - in such case Google will use this text in indexing and it will be visible in RSS - and this is not the point. The point is to read message in your language. Is it really important i which message it was written? You know that in some other hat yours. And you can check it if you do not recognize the flag if you feel that it is important for you.

As it was described - you can change template to whatever you want, but be aware that i.e. some RSS channels shows only 2 first sentences of text. Is it really good to show there some text from template, or it is better to show text from post?...

What do you mean by grouping templates?

dai-kun
08-11-09, 03:07
What do you mean by grouping templates?
Create plugin:

$only['vbenterprisetranslator'] = $vbphrase['vbenterprisetranslator_menu'];

Grouping up the templates in edit templates so there aren't too many listed until you need to edit them, which then you expand them.

vBET
08-11-09, 03:52
No problem - will be included in next version :)

vBET
17-11-09, 13:26
It appears that there can be little problem ;) vBulletin allows to group templates only for styles. So to make available to group templates it is necessary to move it into separate style file. At the end for you it means more steps to do during installation and update of product (styles have to be installed separately).

At this moment we think that making updates as easy as it is possible it more important, because this grouping thing is only cosmetic change which has no impact on forum users.

Brurcilminula
20-11-09, 21:18
Could not find a suitable section so I written here, how to become a moderator for your forum, that need for this?

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Translations by vBET Translator 4.10.1