PDA

View Full Version : Solved Sitemap problems and reduce the number of results on google site address

haiduongbk
01-06-10, 08:54
Previously I used the free version 2.3.10. For not reading carefully the instructions I did not do the operation to add a translation to the sitemap for vBSEO Sitemap Generator as in the instructions here: http://www.vbenterprisetranslator.com/forum/vi/vbet-integration-other-plugins/98-sitemap-generator-integration.htmlTuy, And I saw the number on the sitemap on google it has increased very rapidly. along with the address space updated results on google increased markedly. I recently purchased license VBET and install it. I did add the guide with vBSEO Sitemap Generator as instructed above. And I see the index page (index URL) on the sitemap and no results on Google have the mitigation. So it fails not?-another problem is that in Google webmaster tools I also found the site loading speed chart was delayed. the chart there. a trade to clear room faster than they really are. but affordable it weighted more sites?

kamilkurczak
02-06-10, 16:40
about the second question:

vbet has nothing to do with the sitemaps downloading time.
possibly if you didn't integrate your sitemap before - it may be a reason.
If you integrate the sitemap only now - the sitemap is much greater and downloading is slower.

for the first question, I don't understand what exactly is the issue. Can you explain?

kamilkurczak
11-06-10, 08:59
No answer. I change a thread status to SOLVED.

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Translations delivered by vBET 4.10.1