PDA

View Full Version : Please help me

haiduongbk
27-05-10, 02:50
My forum has successfully installed and put into good use for about 1-2 months. Tuy nhiên it is not working today. I failed to translate the text does not appear, like this error:

Text translation Disappear After all - what is wrong?
Two possibilities:
- You did not fallow installation Instructions. You Must at Least Forum configure option language. Just configure mod
- You set the wrong Google API key - just set the appropriate value there.
[lang=vi]I checked it is normal option.
Option language: Vietnamese
API Key for windowsz.net: ABQIAAAAs2IPs1XLHdPymfri5WkD_xTf8GI3vNs3mVb8WN39cuNcTc-qzhRwT5Df7M1wFJSUzwlCiKHBDolgnw
I've reinstalled it but it still fails. Please help me.thank you so much.
My forum is windowsz.net

kamilkurczak
27-05-10, 10:40
propably ban from google, please try this solution

1. make a googletest.php file with this code:

<?php
echo "Starting translation test<br/>\n";
$connection = curl_init();
curl_setopt($connection, CURLOPT_URL, 'http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/services/language/translate?v=1.0&format=html&langpair=en|pl&q=welcome');
curl_setopt($connection, CURLOPT_USERAGENT, 'Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:1.4) Gecko/20030624 Netscape/7.1 (ax)');
curl_setopt($connection, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, 1);
$time = microtime(true) * 1000;
$result = curl_exec($connection);
$time = microtime(true) * 1000 - $time;
echo 'Test result: '.$result."<br/>\n";
echo 'Test error: '.curl_error($connection)."<br/>\n";
curl_close($connection);
echo 'Connection time (ms): '.$time;
?>

2. send this googletest.php file on your server to your forum root folder
3. run windowsz.net/root_folder/googletest.php

here you have a full solution:
http://www.vbenterprisetranslator.com/forum/vbet4-troubleshooting/413-faq-2.html#post1729\

haiduongbk
27-05-10, 11:20
Thank you for the help. I have created file: googletest.php and run addresses: windowsz.net / googletest.php. And I get an message:

Starting translation test
Test result:
Test error: Failed to connect to 74.125.95.95: Network is unreachable
Connection time (ms): 26.974853515625
It is not reported as in

vbenterprisetranslator.com/forum/vbet4-troubleshooting/413-faq-2.html#post1729
- So what does this mean?

kamilkurczak
27-05-10, 15:56
OK it is not a ban from google. You have network problem. your network is unreachable. It is a problem between your server and google.

firstly: check that the firewall does not block access to google.

secondly: you should contact with your host provider and ask him about problem with connection.

P.S. If your forum is hosted by hostgator or theplanet, you will receive this behavior since staurday

haiduongbk
27-05-10, 18:15
Thank you. I used JustHost. As you said. The problem happened with my server. I have contacted my host and the problem was solved. Today I&#39;m at home, read the utility and beauty of the trade and use their forum engine demo I enjoyed. I want to buy it, you have no coupon? hi

kamilkurczak
28-05-10, 07:36
No problem,

You can buy the licence.. to the left of the logo is "buy now!" button.

haiduongbk
28-05-10, 16:25
Today I bought it then. Using it is very good, fast and lighter. But I found my database keeps increasing cache table. It affect the performance of my web page? The free version does not have many tables like cache

vBET
30-06-10, 10:06
Free version also has cache table and cache improves performance. You can disable it if you want, but it is strongly unadvised. If you disable it all translations will go from Google each time - this is very time consuming. Cache allows you to get translations form local resources - much, much faster :)

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Languages translations supported by vBET 4.10.1