PDA

View Full Version : vBET Team is growing

vBET
26-05-10, 11:50
Hello :)

Please welcome Kamil Kurczak (http://www.vbenterprisetranslator.com/forum/members/kamilkurczak.html) as our new team member, who will be responsible for our customer care. So right now we will be able to give you support faster :)

kamilkurczak
26-05-10, 11:52
Hello:)
I will enjoy helping you :)

Kolbi
26-05-10, 12:30
Hallo und herzlich Willkommen!

PS: Falls du mal dich im deutschen Bereich erweitern möchtest, deutsche Phrasen oder Support => Message to me:

kamilkurczak
26-05-10, 17:20
I am very pleased with your offer. I will remember:)
thanks

Smiggy
26-05-10, 18:17
Where are you from?

kamilkurczak
26-05-10, 18:20
from Poland and what about you?

Smiggy
26-05-10, 23:08
England.

Michal, are there more people on the way and are they going to be supporters or developers?

VGF
27-05-10, 04:11
Welcome Kamil , you guys have a bright future here I believe.

Maybe best plugin of 2010 !

vBET
27-05-10, 06:14
England.

Michal, are there more people on the way and are they going to be supporters or developers?

In this year most probably our team will grow. Cannot tell how and when exactly, but we are growing :)

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Translations delivered by vBET 4.10.1