PDA

View Full Version : Already done Leave part of the title of articles in the CMS without translation

trevis
26-05-10, 01:49
How do I leave a part of the title of the articles in the CMS without translating?

I tried the "<!--vBET_SNTA--> and " but it didn't work. The result is something like this:

The title of the article in the CMS: Waiting for <!--vBET_SNTA-->"PX Deq Credit: send blkd"?
Title in English: Waiting for "PX Deq Credit: send blkd"? - Correct!
Title in English: Esperando "PX DEQ Crédito: enviar" blkd? - Wrong! The right way is: Esperando por "PX Deq Credit: send blkd"?.

Thank you very much.

vBET
27-05-10, 06:18
At this moment it is not supported. We have notranslate bbcode but it is working only in messages, not with titles. I will move this thread to feature request and leave in consideration state.

vB is not friendly at all for bbcodes in titles. Also it cuts titles in many places and we had lot of issues to make langtitle working. So most probably we will not support soon notranslate in titles. Still - we will keep this in mind.

vBET
10-08-10, 00:27
This is already accepted and we have idea of solution which will allow to leave any part of title not translated. Please see here for details: http://www.vbenterprisetranslator.com/forum/vbet4-feature-requests/651-can-i-left-original-title-all-languages.html Also please note that it is in accepted state.

kamilkurczak
15-12-10, 10:33
Hello,
Already done.
please read this post with solution:
http://www.vbenterprisetranslator.com/forum/vbet4-feature-requests/651-can-i-left-original-title-all-languages.html#post6522
tested!

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Translated to other languages supported by vBET Translator 4.10.1