PDA

View Full Version : Installation

daguar
25-05-10, 00:10
I downloaded the free version of his I'd like to use vBET never understand a thing about the setup: confused: the beautiful and descriptive as the installation type m sorry .... good work thanks

vBET
25-05-10, 06:42
Well I bet that you understand "Save" button, so there is not way that you do not understand a thing ;)

So please - specifically which part you do not understand. We will gladly help you :)

Also Please note that you have to configure at least your forum default language to be able to work with vBET.

daguar
25-05-10, 23:35
vbulletin.org / forum / showthread.php? t = 220886 I downloaded 4 episodes I understand that you have provided this link which of the 4 parts into the ftp send your good work .... you tell it exactly ...

vBET
20-07-10, 21:33
Please just quote the text you are writing about and made bold exact part which is not understable.

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Translated to other languages thanks to vB Enterprise Translator 4.10.1