PDA

View Full Version : Solved Activation emails in English only

VGF
22-05-10, 14:35
Hopefully Michal won't feel overwhelmed when he returns. I think he said there was severe flooding in Poland. Good thing he has more help next week

Anyway.... I tried signing up a new user through different translated language versions of my forum...and every time the Activation email always comes through in English.

I make sure to select appropriate (different) language as well in registration.

I have the following settings.

Misc > Show original text for user > Normal
Misc > Show original text for guest > Normal
Misc > Translate vBSEO messages in JavaScript > Yes
Google Language Detection > Always trust user

any ideas ?

vBET
22-05-10, 23:07
Hello. Yes we have big flood in Poland and I was on long trip back from business trip. And I'm also happy that next week our teem will be bigger and you as our customers will get faster support and faster new features in vBET :)

Back to the issue. vBET is not supporting Emails translation at this moment.

We already have on our TODO list to integrate vBET with vB phrases system. When it will be ready then we can check possibilities to hook into automatic emails notification (which bases on phrases) and make vB choose phrase according to actual translation.

VGF
22-05-10, 23:13
And I'm also happy that next week our teem will be bigger and you as our customers will get faster support and faster new features in vBET

Awesome, good to hear ! This is a great product.

We already have on our TODO list to integrate vBET with vB phrases system. When it will be ready then we can check possibilities to hook into automatic emails notification (which bases on phrases) and make vB choose phrase according to actual translation.

ok, thanks.

tsak76
24-11-10, 11:16
is this solved ? i am using 3.3.6 and emails dont get translated . popup windows too

mateuszr
24-11-10, 11:44
Hello!
Here's the answer:

Back to the issue. vBET is not supporting Emails translation at this moment.

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Languages translations supported by vBET 4.10.1