PDA

View Full Version : Solved Installation problems

Spiritu
20-05-10, 13:18
Hello, when i do this step of the installation...

"Install product file

1. Go to Admin CP->Plugins & Products->Manage Products and click [Add/Import Product]
2. For upload select do-not-upload/product-vbenterprisetranslator.xml file from vBETTM package and click Import."

it just freeze at... "Importing Product, Please Wait...Importing Product, Please Wait...

I uploaded link to image error.

http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/6211/buged.jpg

Need help.
Thank you.

vBET
20-05-10, 17:08
Please try again. This has nothing to do with vBET - installation is handled completely by vB engine. If there would be installation errors you would have error message. Just try again and tell does it is OK now, or check does you have it installed already (still better to do one more time). Most probably it was connection issue between your browser and server.

Spiritu
21-05-10, 00:15
tryed again after 12 h ... forum its fresh clean installed ... also i installed vbseo earlier with no problems at all ...

any new advice ?

Spiritu
21-05-10, 12:40
FIXED today, had to re-upload vbet.

vBET
22-05-10, 23:09
So there had to be some FTP issues during first upload. Great that it is OK now :)

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Languages translations made by vBET Translator 4.10.1