PDA

View Full Version : Solved Problem with Style loading..

VGF
19-05-10, 23:03
Did anybody else have an issue with their Style not loading when importing the XML ?

As soon as I import vBet XML file, my Style / Skin is completely broken.

Disabling vBet doesn't fix it. I have to completely uninstall the XML file , for things to look normal again.

It was the same result for all styles on my forum. Even the default vBulletin one.

Its driving me insane...

VGF
20-05-10, 00:16
Nevermind...Its fixed.

I had -

Store CSS Stylesheet as Files....I had it as No.

I switched it to Yes and now everything works fine. (also 777'd the appropriate folder)

Someone had the same issue before -

http://www.vbenterprisetranslator.com/forum/vbet4-bug-reporting/553-vbet-only-works-when-css-stored-file.html

vBET
20-05-10, 17:13
Thanks for our note. As we chnged informations by PM after vBET installation links to CSS was generated differently by vB itself. Now we know the way to reproduce it - thanks! We will reproduce it on our test server and check it not some vBuletin error - vBET should not involve in css links generation, especially that you had issue even with vBET disabled. Still we will investigate it to be sure does it is not our bug and in case if it is vB but, we will notice vB team. Once again thanks and hope that joy form having vBET on-board will cover those little issues during your installation :)

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Integration with translations by vBET Translator 4.10.1