PDA

View Full Version : I have trouble living

rosende
19-05-10, 01:56
I've been thinking about getting paid when you install the free version but it was a problem. So I was giving up taking. Does not do any translation. I think from vBSEO

"Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/xxx/domains/xxx.net/public_html/global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 153

"If you're sure to click on a valid link, Please contact the administrator. "

Script not working

vBET
19-05-10, 15:41
Please give me content from your global.php file around line 834 (some lines before and after) and point which is 834. I do not know which vB version are you using, so I cannot check it myself.

rosende
19-05-10, 18:04
version 3,8,5

vbseo 3,5rc1

details sent pm

vBET
19-05-10, 19:28
The issue is about generating output from footer template. Please check does it still exists on your forum when flags are put to the navbar.

If yes then please disable vBET for a moment and check does issue still exists. If yes, then it is not related to vBET (vBET does nothing when disabled).

If issue disappears when vBET is disabled, then please PM access details to Admin CP and FTP - we will have to add to logs exact content of footer template and check what is wrong there.

rosende
19-05-10, 20:07
okay pm sent.

vBET
20-05-10, 21:43
You just have wrong .htaccess - please put appropriate vBET rules in appropriate place. Just as manual describes it. Then everything will work OK.

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Translations supported by vBET 4.10.1