PDA

View Full Version : Increased my revenue from $20 /day to up to $200 /day

contemptx
18-05-10, 21:49
I have to say that im very impressed with what vBET has done for my forum.

before my forum was pretty popular, however since installing vBet everything has gone from strength to strength

Improvements:

Content Indexed by Google = x52..
before I had something like 12,000 urls indexed within google, now I have over 130,000 & still climbing!

Keyword Ranks:
Due to the increased content google has picked up, my ranks have and continue to climb.

Traffic / Income:
The knock on effect from more languages, more content, increased ranks has had an awsome impact on my traffic which in turn has turned my forum around from making $20 a day income up to an average of about $100 to even some days hitting $200 a day revenue.

I would recommend this for anyone serious about thier forum and I will certainly be purchasing further licenses to install on my other forums.

My only negative for the addon is that on a large forum it can be CPU intensive, especially vbenterprisetranslator_seo.php

So if that could be further optimised then I would be a happy man,
However the CPU that it does used is insignificant to how much this will drive your forum forward.

Jesh
19-05-10, 20:43
Site link, please.

mario06
30-05-10, 07:26
link please?!?

contemptx
07-06-10, 14:13
I apologise for the delay in response, been away for a few weeks.
the site in question is: CardSharing Card Sharing Forum Servers CCcam Newcamd GBox Dreambox (http://www.cardshare.tv)

steve
08-06-10, 13:19
I apologise for the delay in response, been away for a few weeks.
the site in question is: CardSharing Card Sharing Forum Servers CCcam Newcamd GBox Dreambox (http://www.cardshare.tv)

Your site has been showing a busy message for the past hour :confused:

What mod do you use to lock out guests when load is high?

raymond
23-06-10, 14:00
In my experience, it is not easy to earn (adsense) money through forum.
Are your adsense advertisement spots getting high CTR?

nectons
13-05-11, 10:54
Really good. Bravo to the developers. I will probably install it again! :)

kamilkurczak
13-05-11, 16:27
your welcome :)

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Languages translations delivered by vBET 4.10.1