PDA

View Full Version : vBET 4.2.2 released

vBET
07-05-10, 13:31
Hello :)

Today we have for you new release with some bugs fixed and little improvements. - for full details please see below.

What is new:

Options for flags drop-down menu positions for CMS and Blog navbar
Added target="_blank" for credit link to avoid users leave your forum

Templates changed: (added flags dimensions according to Google hints)

vbenterprisetranslator_inpost_translate vbenterprisetranslator_inpost_translate_alreadyin vbenterprisetranslator_flagsvbenterprisetranslator_flags

Bugs corrected:

Re-encode all post data from translated views for not utf-8 forums Corrected bug for vBAdvanced CMPS integration
global langtitle parsing
vBSEO script messages translated
Query string for lighttpd
Daily/weekly digests for vBSEO users
Cut langtitle in CMS blocks translation
Blank page for some CMS blocks with langtitle

PS for vBET 3.x users:
Soon we will made also 3.x release with bugs fix

Jesh
07-05-10, 14:57
Thank you. Installed and working... all the language issues with forum blocks fixed. :D

Kolbi
12-06-10, 14:10
Is it compatible with vBulletin 3.5.1?

vBET
14-06-10, 23:04
Not checked on 3.5.1 yet. I will ask Kamil for that and we will give you confirmation here :)

kamilkurczak
15-06-10, 13:47
Hello,

I checked a vBSEO 3.5.1 and everything is working properly. Our forum is working on this version now.

So, vBET is compatible with vBSEO 3.5.1.

enjoy:)

Kolbi
15-06-10, 14:50
Thank you for the answer! However, yesterday I had already updated and could now also find no error.

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Translated to other languages supported by vBET Translator 4.10.1