PDA

View Full Version : Solved Major bug causes vbulletin main page to stop working

Jesh
07-05-10, 04:25
Software: vbet , vb 4.0.3, vbseo rc3

forums blocks are on and one block is latest blogs.

Someone made 3 blogs in language other then English which is default.

Boom. Main forum page with blocks won't load.

I am 100 percent it's vbseo. Disabled vbseo and everything was ok. Turned it back on and disabled forum block and it worked. Turned on forum block and it stopped working. Deleted blog block and it worked again.

On ****** now sorry if message is sloppy.

vBET
07-05-10, 10:31
OK - vbseo or vbet? ;)

And to be clear about the issue - page which has blog block showing titles in other languages breaks - that how can reproduce it?

vBET
07-05-10, 13:05
OK we corrected it - it will be included in next release :)

Jesh
07-05-10, 14:42
OK we corrected it - it will be included in next release :)

Sorry Michal was typing on a mobile so it was hard to explain clearly. Had to do with "Latest Blogs" on forum block containing a translated header.

I see you mentioned it was updated so issue is closed.

Thanks!

vBET
07-05-10, 15:13
Yes - we where able to reproduce it with 'Latest Threads' block, but the reason was same (langtitle) so it solves also other blocks. In case we are wrong - just let us know - I will reopen the issue and investigate it again :)

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Translated to other languages supported by vB Enterprise Translator 4.10.1