PDA

View Full Version : New to VBET

hmspain
04-05-10, 17:14
VBET is revolutionary, but it takes a while to see the effect :-).

My first complaint was the flags across the top! LOL I left the flags as an advertisement for VBET, and a thanks to Google for the translation service!

Eventually, I hope that my international users will catch on to the fact that our vBulletin system is no longer English only...

Has anyone been able to get VBET working with Social Groups or Blogging?

vBET
04-05-10, 20:55
Hello and welcome on our forum :)

It is good to put note in welcome message that forum supports other languages and people can wite in their own language :)

About Social Groups and Blogging. vBET fully supports translation of Social Groups and also people can write there in their own languages. Blogging is supported in vB 4.x Publishing Suite, for vB 3.x unfortunatelly blogging is not supported on multilingual level - not supported writing in different languages, but should be translated just like other parts of forum. And we are even not able to fully support it on vB3.x because, we are not able to buy license for vBulletin or even get it for testing puroposes - for vBulletin blogging on 3.x is dead project and it is not supported anymore.

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Integration with translations by vBET Translator 4.10.1