PDA

View Full Version : Setting the Flags to different position

sKippah
04-05-10, 15:30
Hello. I was asking that question also on vborg but did not got response and so i would like to ask it here again, and hope to get some help ;) and no flames oder spank ;))

Well, i would like to set the Flags on a different position (see attachment on vborg in mods of vb4.0 - i always get an error while uploading) but not sure on how to realize it. Im quit a noob in coding and need some support for this. Would be very nice if u could help me with that. appreciate

vBET
05-05-10, 12:10
Hello. We will gladly help you. Please note that on other forums our support is limited.

Please give us error message which you get and also content of template which you changed, or just part, but part with change.

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Translated to other languages thanks to vB Enterprise Translator 4.10.1