PDA

View Full Version : vbSEO 3.5 Gold and vBET

Jesh
03-05-10, 16:24
Michal,

Any idea if there were any major changes with vbSEO 3.5 Gold vs RC3 and compatability with vbSEO I doubt it, but need to make sure we don't run into issues when upgrading.

I see you are still running 3.3.2 vbSEO, will you be upgrading it?

vBET
03-05-10, 16:42
Hello. Yes we are still running vBSEO 3.3.2 to be sure about our forum stability. We will test new vBSEO version soon. I just keep this as task (and some other) for our new employee to be sure, that he will be able to give our customers support on highest level.
We are still during recruitment process so please be patience.

Maybe some of our users already check it on real, or test forum and want to share with results? :)

Jesh
03-05-10, 17:31
Hello. Yes we are still running vBSEO 3.3.2 to be sure about our forum stability. We will test new vBSEO version soon. I just keep this as task (and some other) for our new employee to be sure, that he will be able to give our customers support on highest level.
We are still during recruitment process so please be patience.

Maybe some of our users already check it on real, or test forum and want to share with results? :)

I'm using 3.5 RC3 and it is working great. I'll toss on the gold version this week and let you know.

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Translations supported by vB Enterprise Translator 4.10.1