PDA

View Full Version : force clear cache

bhanuprasad1981
28-04-10, 09:04
i am having issues while taking backups of site , backups are timing out probably because of large database most of data is created by vbet cache , how i can force remove cache ?

vBET
29-04-10, 00:50
At this moment to do this you have to:
1. Temporally set cache TTL to 1
2. Temporally set clearing strategy to last one
3. Go to scheduled task and manually trigger task for cleating cache
4. Set back your cache settings

Please note that we have planned implementation of file cache which will not have such issue.

magmf
18-05-10, 14:59
vBet,

May be if you talk with people from DragonByte Tech Forums (http://www.dragonbyte-tech.com/forum.php) they can help you to use VBOptimise as backend to store vbet caches.

They already support

FileCache
MemCache
Xcache
APC
EAcceletator
Wincache

try talk with Deceptor I really think he can work with you to turn vbet faster.

Please give vboptimise a try and everyone can be happy :)

Thanks,

vBET
18-05-10, 17:01
We are planning to support file cache and ready cache engines :) This is our next step. Next week we will welcome new team member and things will go faster :)
We will keep in mind your message and use it hen we start cache changes :)

vBET
23-09-11, 12:33
Just to update this thread. At this moment vBET supports cache cleaning booth: automatic and manual.

Also we already support memory cache for several engines: Memcache, APC, XCache, eAccelerator and it is easy to add support for new ones

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Translations delivered by vB Enterprise Translator 4.10.1