PDA

View Full Version : How to prevent parts of the text to be translated

jonlar
27-04-10, 20:22
Hi there. I am using the free version of this great addon and just wanted to ask whether it is possible to protect parts of the text before translation?

vBET
27-04-10, 21:03
Yes, just use not translated area - if you need something to be not translated simply edit appropriate template and put it between
<!--START vBET NOT TRANSLATED AREA--> and <!--END vBET NOT TRANSLATED AREA--> (note: you cannot use any mod which removes comments to use this functionality)

jonlar
27-04-10, 21:11
Is it also possible to use this in vb CMS in an article, in any way?

vBET
27-04-10, 21:47
Not in free version. In paid one you can do it very easy by adding such text inside of notranslate bbcode in your CMS message.

jonlar
27-04-10, 23:08
Ok Thanks. But, to be honest, i dont want to pay 90 bucks for a script! when the whole vB costs (prepaid) 125€
Thats defenitly to expansive. I'm just honest

vBET
02-05-10, 22:30
That is why we offer you free version - you can enjoy it as long you want! :) You and anybody who just wants translations and doesn't care about great performance, multilingual community support, translated RSS and much more.

We have lot of clients who are very happy for investing their money in paid version :)

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Translations delivered by vBET 4.10.1