View Full Version : Solved Translating in MSIE 8 'sticks'

tavenger5
26-04-10, 17:29
To reproduce:

Load a page in MSIE 8
click on a flag
click on another flag
Page redirects to last translated language

Only clearing cookies will allow you to load a page in a different language. I'm using vBET 3.3.2

vBET
26-04-10, 23:16
Does it happens for guests, users, booth?
Does it happens on some specific page (thread, member, main...) or in any place?

Cannot reproduce it. Can you reproduce it on one of this forums:
vBulletin Enterprise Translator (vBET) - Powered by vBulletin (http://www.vbenterprisetranslator.com/forum/)
simple-NLP.pl darmowe forum o NLP - forum o NLP (http://www.forum.simple-nlp.pl/)

If you are not able to reprocude it on those forums please send exact instructions according to your forum:
1. start url
2. which flag to click
3. which flag to click for change

tavenger5
27-04-10, 14:28
Hrm, I can't get it to replicate on your forums. There must be something that is interfering with the cookie that is set by vBET on my forum. It seems once you click on a language in IE, no matter what page you're on, it sticks there and doesn't change in less you delete the cookie.

vBET
27-04-10, 21:05
Hrm, I can't get it to replicate on your forums. There must be something that is interfering with the cookie that is set by vBET on my forum. It seems once you click on a language in IE, no matter what page you're on, it sticks there and doesn't change in less you delete the cookie.

Please send exact reproduce instructions for your forum:
1. start url
2. which flag to click
3. which flag to click for change

vBET
08-05-10, 10:31
Once again - please show me how to reproduce it on your forum :)

tavenger5
08-05-10, 14:41
This was fixed. The code in my flags template was not correct.

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Translations delivered by vB Enterprise Translator 4.10.1