PDA

View Full Version : vBET -Results for CoinForums.com install

Jesh
25-04-10, 17:11
I run Coin Forums - Coin collecting information on coins, currency, and postal orders. (http://www.coinforums.com) - a new forum dedicated to coins, currency and other items. We just started a couple months ago.

After installing vBET last week we are already beginning to receive a lot of hits, especially for our gallery, from other countries besides the U.S. in their native languages.

The results already have been great, and google has not even index all of our pages.

site:Coin Forums - Coin collecting information on coins, currency, and postal orders. (http://www.coinforums.com) is returning 5,840 as of April 25, 2010 in Google. Results in the last few weeks were around ~350.

Great product, will keep you updated.

Jesh
30-04-10, 17:08
Site is now showing: Results 1 - 10 of about 16,200 from coinforums.com. (0.21 seconds) on google.

Increase in traffic has been almost 3x now and we are still receiving an increase. Our site is NEW and it's a forum + a gallery of coins and currency. We have now been getting hits from 85 different countries, compared to roughly 20 before install.

Results are very favorable.

VGF
30-04-10, 17:45
Hi,
sorry, Im new to forums. My job is to complete survey about organic chinese green teas.
If you have a minute, then could you please message me which is your favorite brand of green tea?
Thanks in advance,
Yours Jin

lol...what a douche. Now i'm going to have to worry about international spammers as well I guess..

Site is now showing: Results 1 - 10 of about 16,200 from coinforums.com. (0.21 seconds) on google.

Increase in traffic has been almost 3x now and we are still receiving an increase. Our site is NEW and it's a forum + a gallery of coins and currency. We have now been getting hits from 85 different countries, compared to roughly 20 before install.

Results are very favorable.

Jesh, that's awesome. I'm gettin more tempted to try this out.

btw, if it hasn't been mentioned before...Michal, you're a genius for inventing this. And i'm surprised nobody has bought ya out yet. ;)

I could only see this being even more popular over the upcoming years.

I was searching on the net the other day, and found it very hard to find translation software for ordinary websites. (without vBulletin) Or something that is reliable and popular. All I could find are a few shady companies here and there. Maybe a business opportunity for someone else to take advantage of. I'd really like to convert over my other sites sometime in the future. (non vBulletin related)

vBET
01-05-10, 12:27
We are have already in plans creation of generic translator which will translate every site :) We will use there well tested and highly optimize engine from vBET, so we will give to our clients quality and performance of grown software in new product. First we want to support file cache and ready cache engines in vBET - so it will be also supported in general translator. There is no schedule for this yet.

Jesh
03-05-10, 16:22
Site must have been indexed by a lot of other search engines this week. We are up 199.10% this week on visits.

aaa
11-05-10, 15:29
This is truly a wonderful thank you

badawidollah
18-05-10, 18:42
i plan to get 100,000 uniq visitors/day
maybe could within 1 years

Jesh
02-06-10, 01:31
Getting a lot of hits mostly from other countries.

Average hits took a little dip, but I think this has to do with other things going on. I am trying to figure out if it's from duplicate meta tags or not.

penlock
27-09-13, 06:33
We have now been getting hits from 85 different countries, compared to roughly 20 before install.

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Multilingual forum supported by vBET Translator 4.10.1