PDA

View Full Version : vBET conflicts with vBOptimise pro 2.0.1

StarBuG
23-04-10, 14:47
Hi

I have vBOptimise Pro 2.0.1 (http://www.dragonbyte-tech.com/vbecommerce.php?do=purchase&act=product&id=1) installed

This is an essential Product for my forum.
It workes perfect but translated pages don't get shown fully or bring up errors or behave strangely.

The conflict lies in full page caching for guests from vBOptimise.
However this is one of the great advantages introduced into the new version speeding pageload for guests up to 500%.

Can you please sort out a solution with Decepter (the Programmer) (http://www.dragonbyte-tech.com/members/7-Deceptor) as soon as possible.

Currently vBET is not useable with page caching active!

StarBuG

ps: will post it in their forum too (http://www.dragonbyte-tech.com/threads/387-full-page-caching-for-guests-conflicts-with-vBEnterprise-Translator?p=1902)

vBET
23-04-10, 18:38
Decepter already get from us all informations which he already ask. We will cooperate with him to eliminate this conflict :) I move it to integration section, since most probably this will require corrections on his product side.

Still if we get hints from Decepter about possible updates on our side those will be implemented to assure booth product cooperates fine :)

tavenger5
24-04-10, 05:20
That would be awesome if both of these mods worked together - after a translated page is cached it would load even faster than before!

StarBuG
24-04-10, 11:38
Thanks man.

I knew i could count on you guys :)

Smiggy
24-04-10, 21:30
Michal, I hope you can offer a solution sooner than later.

How soon do you think it will take?

vBET
25-04-10, 00:10
Do not ask me - the issue is on vBOptimise side. We are giving answers for all Decepter's questions as fast as we find those on our email.

StarBuG
25-04-10, 15:36
Problem has been solved by Deceptor.
The fix is now included into the 2.0.1 version. Simply redownload and install :)

tavenger5
26-04-10, 15:23
StarBug, can you confirm the bug I posted here in vb4? It looks like it has something to do with a cookie that vBET sets. (might be unrelated to vBET for vb4)

DragonByte Tech Forums (http://www.dragonbyte-tech.com/threads/387-full-page-caching-for-guests-conflicts-with-vBEnterprise-Translator?p=2063&viewfull=1#post2063)

tavenger5
26-04-10, 17:09
Actually, we figured out that the above wouldn't happen with vb4 since URL's aren't being translated.

It looks like this is happening because the cache is loading before vbet redirects to the default language URL.

Michal, where is the code that redirects to the default language when coming from a translated page? The executing order needs to be changed so it is before the vbOptimise cache.

vBET
26-04-10, 23:19
Actually, we figured out that the above wouldn't happen with vb4 since URL's aren't being translated.

It looks like this is happening because the cache is loading before vbet redirects to the default language URL.

Michal, where is the code that redirects to the default language when coming from a translated page? The executing order needs to be changed so it is before the vbOptimise cache.

Plrase note that under vbr URLs ARE translated - for vB friendly URLs and vBSEO URLs.

Technical details about redirecting - see PM.

linuxtuts
17-06-10, 20:48
Just purchased vBet and branding fee, please tell me this is not still an issue Mates...

Thanks,

vBET
18-06-10, 10:18
Owner of vBOprimise Pro was contacting with us long time ago about hints how to resolve the issue (issue is on their side). We had no questions from theme for long time, so we suppose that it was solved. Still we are not using this mod on our forums, so to be sure please ask vBOprimise Pro staff about it, or maybe some of our users will confirm it.

linuxtuts
18-06-10, 14:12
I'm running "vB Optimise Pro 2.3.0", and haven't seen any errors myself.

Thanks Mate,

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
vBET 4.10.1 gives automatic translations