PDA

View Full Version : Solved Custom Translations dropdown menu position not working with vbCMS

iStyles
12-04-10, 15:14
I would like to add the "Translations dropdown menu" to the navbar of vbCMS, eg at istyles.com/news/

I've tried setting "vBET->Flags->Translations dropdown menu position" to "Custom" and inserted {vb:raw vbenterprisetranslatorflagsdropdown} into the template vbcms_navbar_link but nothing's showing up.

This feature otherwise works for the forum, eg istyles.com/news/forum

Is there anything else I need to do or can something be done to get this variable into vbCMS?

vBET
12-04-10, 21:22
Dropdown menu was designed to be used in navbar template (as described in parameter description). If you want to use it also somewhere else please try this:
1. edit file /includes/vbenterprisetranslator_functions_hooks.php
2. Find:

vB_Template::preRegister('navbar', array('vbenterprisetranslatorflagsdropdown' => $vbenterprisetranslatorflagsdropdown));

3. Put after it:

vB_Template::preRegister('TEMPLATE_NAME', array('vbenterprisetranslatorflagsdropdown' => $vbenterprisetranslatorflagsdropdown));

4. Change TEMPLATE_NAME to your template name

I cannot guarantee that it will work appropriately there. If not you will have to change appropriate template, but in such case it can be hard to make it working in booth places.

Please tell us did it help :)

iStyles
12-04-10, 21:39
That worked, thank you!

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Multilingual community supported by vBET Translator 4.10.1