PDA

View Full Version : How does the branding free option work?

nlpconnections
11-04-10, 13:55
I supported this when it was a free mod, but you said you didn't receive my donation -- and then even when I gave you the Paypay transaction id you still didn't reply.

Now I have paid for the full version, and the branding free option as well -- and I still have all your branding on my site and no details for how to remove it.

Can you respond to this? I think it's unfair that I have paid twice and I still don't have what I paid for. :)

How do I remove the branding? :) :)

vBET
11-04-10, 14:37
Hello :)

I wasn't checking your donation, because you also wrote that you are going to buy paid version anyway. So there was no sense to loose time. I checked this donations right now and I see that I got donation from NLP Connections in January (with different transaction id) - you wrote about it in April... So this is the reason why I thought it didn't came - I checked only last donations not made few months ago.

If you have branding free license then by default it is removed credit link. You are also allowed then to remove information about vBET version at all. We send instructions how to do this by PM or email if someone is asking.

You got what you paid for - you can be sure about it :) I'm sending PM to you in a moment :)

nlpconnections
11-04-10, 16:40
Thanks for this!

Octavius
23-06-11, 05:47
Hello :)

I wasn't checking your donation, because you also wrote that you are going to buy paid version anyway. So there was no sense to loose time. I checked this donations right now and I see that I got donation from NLP Connections in January (with different transaction id) - you wrote about it in April... So this is the reason why I thought it didn't came - I checked only last donations not made few months ago.

If you have branding free license then by default it is removed credit link. You are also allowed then to remove information about vBET version at all. We send instructions how to do this by PM or email if someone is asking.

You got what you paid for - you can be sure about it :) I'm sending PM to you in a moment :)When I buy the branding free version is all of that stuff already removed?

kamilkurczak
23-06-11, 13:07
If you have branding free license then by default it is removed credit link. You are also allowed then to remove information about vBET version at all.

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Translations delivered by vBET 4.10.1