PDA

View Full Version : Already done On the other BBCode

CThiessen
29-10-09, 09:35
Moin, in my forum is written predominantly English.The theme is Brazil and therefore also some in Portuguese is written. It is also found written in an article in German and Portuguese.I would like a button in the editor so that you can select a text within of a contribution.I wanted to make an own BBCode. This is not because I to the "long" must specify the language.Then comes at the end but also "/ lang = xx" which leads to an error. could you do the implementation of the BBcode so that at the end of everything behind "/ lang" is ignored?Then can be any own BBCode tinker for the languages that he needs.DankeChristian

vBET
29-10-09, 12:43
When you use lang=xx bbcode then you finish it without parameter - only /lang.

If someone has set his default language then by default mod will language bbcode to whole his post and also to title. It is configurable - so user can disable it in editor if he wants to write some parts in different languages, and then he have to add bbcodes manually.

So right now users own their language bbcodes and don't have to set it - they just need to set default language in User CP :)

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Translations made by vBET 4.10.1