this is my code added

//additional code
$alanguages = array ('en','ms','ar','zh-CN');
if(!$archived) {
$strlenhost = strlen($vbseo_vars['bburl']."/");
$currentthreadurl = vbseo_url_thread($threadrow, 1, $archived);
foreach($alanguages as $language) {
$vbseo_stat['t']++;
$enchancedthreadurl = substr($currentthreadurl,0,$strlenhost). $language."/".substr($currentthreadurl,$strlenhost);
vbseo_add_url($enchancedthreadurl, $prior, $threadrow['lastpost'], $freq);
}
}
//end additional code

my statistic below

Threads
Members

default sitemap create about 2xx.xxx urls
but with 5 languages its only create 457,160 urls

for post only, if all translated and create urls in sitemap
its about 560,000 urls

whats wrong with my code
please help me to
thanks

vBET
03-04-10, 23:20
Our integration code simply just adds URLs for translated threads. And by default only to first page of thread. We describe how to change code to have also other thread pages if you want it.

Member pages are not relevant and we advise to even block those pages by robots.txt

If you want to have in your sitemap also links for translated posts, then please use solution below:
1. Open file /vbseo_sitemap/vbseo_sitemap_functions.php
2. Find code:

$vbseo_stat['p'] += vbseo_add_2urls(

3. Put BEFORE it:

//additional code
$currenturl = vbseo_url_post($threadrow, $postrow, $pcount);
foreach($alanguages as $language) {
++$vbseo_stat['p'];
$enchancedurl = substr($currenturl,0,$strlenhost). $language."/".substr($currenturl,$strlenhost);
vbseo_add_url($enchancedurl, $prior2, $postrow['dateline'], $vboptions['vbseo_sm_freq_p']);
}
//end additional code

badawidollah
04-04-10, 06:12
working
thanks thanks thanks
thankssssssss******************************

hotslot
25-04-10, 00:48
"1. Open file /vbseo_sitemap/vbseo_sitemap_functions.php"

I can't find this..

Is that in the style manager?

vBET
25-04-10, 20:39
"1. Open file /vbseo_sitemap/vbseo_sitemap_functions.php"

I can't find this..

Is that in the style manager?

Do you have Sitemap Generator installed on your forum?

hotslot
25-04-10, 20:55
I have no idea?

Can You please log back in my admin section and check? I do notice we have some sort of "issue" about sitemap when we login however we using vbseo sitemap correct?

vBET
25-04-10, 21:05
I have no idea?

Can You please log back in my admin section and check? I do notice we have some sort of "issue" about sitemap when we login however we using vbseo sitemap correct?

So check in your admin section. Also if you have it installed then you should seek /vbseo_sitemap/vbseo_sitemap_functions.php in your forum directory.

hotslot
25-04-10, 21:09
Sometimes its easier to do/show then to say what needs to be done. I have no idea as I'm very confused when it comes to this stuff. I do know however I purchased 2 licenses here and neither seem to be worth any value except for headache and google errors. This is a software that should not be purchased unless You know how to edit the licenses and codes and rig them up to work. I think vbet is 2 years away from being a truly legit ready to run program then maybe it should be placed for sale.I even paid for instillation as I know nothing about this stuff. I really need someone from vbet to spend the 2 minutes to look in my admin and get things running how they should be. I have faith in vbet's stuff just need it configured where it actually works right.

vBET
25-04-10, 21:28
Sometimes its easier to do/show then to say what needs to be done. I have no idea as I'm very confused when it comes to this stuff. I do know however I purchased 2 licenses here and neither seem to be worth any value except for headache and google errors. This is a software that should not be purchased unless You know how to edit the licenses and codes and rig them up to work. I think vbet is 2 years away from being a truly legit ready to run program then maybe it should be placed for sale.I even paid for instillation as I know nothing about this stuff. I really need someone from vbet to spend the 2 minutes to look in my admin and get things running how they should be. I have faith in vbet's stuff just need it configured where it actually works right.

Please note that vBET is very light and installation is trivial. There is no any file edition at all to install vBET.

Integration with different plugins depends on those plugins possibilities. If any edition for integration is necessary it only means that plugin which is integrated is weak in point of supporting additional functionalities. You can write to vBSEO team if you think that they made product with weak integration possibilities (no hooks at all) and want them to ask about improving it. We are only responsible for our code and give solutions to integrate with those who didn't think about it. We cannot tell vBSEO team to made changes and make their product open for additional functionalities (in fact we did it - they do not want have their product open for new functionalities).

Going back to the issue - what is the issue? You are claiming that our staff should help you get things running how they should, be but you never told what is not running appropriately. As I understand your wanted to find file because of some sort of issue with generator. So what is the issue?

hotslot
25-04-10, 21:49
Thanks for response. I simply want all translated post and threads in the sitemap and if possible this should be done during installation or a click of a button option in the admin section so no need to edit anything. Do You recommend a Geographic target in webmaster tools for each language? Also do You recommend adding a rss feed/sitemap for each language in webmaster tools?

This is why I was wanting assistance for all translated post to be added to the sitemap so this might not be an issue.

warm regards

vBET
25-04-10, 22:21
Thanks for response. I simply want all translated post and threads in the sitemap and if possible this should be done during installation or a click of a button option in the admin section so no need to edit anything. Do You recommend a Geographic target in webmaster tools for each language? Also do You recommend adding a rss feed/sitemap for each language in webmaster tools?

This is why I was wanting assistance for all translated post to be added to the sitemap so this might not be an issue.

warm regards

But you have sitemap integrated - that was done during installation - what is the issue? Something is not working?... Did you even check does it works and saw does number of URL drastically improved? If there is an issue - please tell what is wrong.

About Geographic targeting - I didn't know that it is such possibility to target one domain to several locations according to URL mask. Are you sure that webmaster tools supports something like that?

And sitemap is generated one with links to all translated pages together with original links. So you just stay with actual webmaster tools configuration for sitemap and Google will get it.

hotslot
25-04-10, 22:33
But you have sitemap integrated - that was done during installation - what is the issue? Something is not working?... Did you even check does it works and saw does number of URL drastically improved? If there is an issue - please tell what is wrong.

About Geographic targeting - I didn't know that it is such possibility to target one domain to several locations according to URL mask. Are you sure that webmaster tools supports something like that?

Yes they do, I did some extensive research and they do. I currently have several set up that way but im testing the waters before changing them all.

vBET
25-04-10, 22:39
Yes they do, I did some extensive research and they do. I currently have several set up that way but im testing the waters before changing them all.

OK. Really I prefer to not give advice about something which I do not know. And I just found out that you are able to cet several locations to one domain according to URL masks.
If you please could write for other users how to do that - I think that they could be gracefull for good article about that (even short one).

So at this moment I can only say that Google handles very well pages languages - especially that vBET is appropriately changing page language code in HTML output. So It shouldn't be needed and I do not see how it could improve anything. Still - cannot advice you in this area. Sorry :o

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Translated to other languages supported by vB Enterprise Translator 4.10.1