PDA

View Full Version : Solved Having 2 lang= bbcode...

dai-kun
25-10-09, 04:45
When you have two separate lang bbcode and try to see the original text from the 2nd one, the first original text pops open instead.

Example:

The best and most beautiful things in the world can not be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. Love brings the fun in together. Sadness on one side, hopefully tomorrow, joy of heart.

Are we to dispel or lessen our anxiety? The truth is that we could not suppress it because we ourselves are anxiety

Not usually mind the days of 965 days: I hope you can often forget the sad heart, flies very happy day, when the time no matter where I went, I would happy tears, and my tears would turn into colored rain

EDIT: Nevermind, it seems to work correctly on here. I dunno why it's not working correctly on my site though.

vBET
25-10-09, 16:41
Which version of vBulletin do you have?
Can you provide me URL address to page with described behavior? :)

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Translations by vB Enterprise Translator 4.10.1