PDA

View Full Version : Already done disable certain forums

bhanuprasad1981
15-03-10, 19:10
i hope you give option to disable vbet support for some forums:)

vBET
15-03-10, 20:49
At this moment you can do this by option 'Ignore URLs' - it will work if you have vBSEO since vBSEO adds forum name to each URL.

With vB Friendly URL it will not work perfectly. I mean forum link will be ignored during translation tracking, on forum page there will be no flags and if someone adds language code to forum link then will be automatically redirected to original one. So search engines will not go to translated threads. But if someone adds from hand language code to thread URL then it will be translated.

Also this solution is more powerful than just ignoring some forums, because you can disable whichever sections you want.

Please try it and tell us does existing solution satisfy you.

bhanuprasad1981
18-04-10, 14:04
will this disable sitemap creation for that forums too ? i am using vbseo sitemap generator.

vBET
18-04-10, 23:02
will this disable sitemap creation for that forums too ? i am using vbseo sitemap generator.

No. You will have to add appropriate condition in additional integration code. Please ask about it in Sitemap integration thread: http://www.vbenterprisetranslator.com/forum/vbet4-integration-other-plugins/415-sitemap-generator-integration.html - we will look for solution :)

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Languages translations supported by vBET 4.10.1