PDA

View Full Version : In consideration Option to choose language in pull down on registration

tavenger5
15-03-10, 16:18
I'm working on making my registration page more streamlined. Would it be possible to have the option of the languages in a pull down menu or the radio buttons? The radio buttons take up a considerable amount of space.

vBET
15-03-10, 20:59
You can just disable flags in registration form and then it will be simple select list. I'm not sure that pull down menu like in navbar can be supported in part of registration form (probably yes).

We will take this request into consideration.

tavenger5
16-03-10, 04:20
I was thinking a form drop down menu rather than one like in the navbar...

vBET
17-03-10, 00:00
Yes :) And we will check it :) It is not accepted yet only because we are not sure does vB scripts responsible for dropdown menu in navbar can also work in other places.

So we will investigate it :) Most probably this request will be accepted. Definitively we will work on it :) Still - low priority.

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Integration with translations by vBET Translator 4.10.1