PDA

View Full Version : Adding hreflang HTMNLANGtags question

ctrenks
02-07-19, 16:23
I started to add <link rel="alternate" hreflang="lang_code" href="url_of_page" /> tags to my pages on VB 4.5 but I need to get the translated url, where is this strored in the database?

Thanks
Chris

ctrenks
02-07-19, 21:11
OK Working on removing DBSEO and using default items, massive headache and having issues now where changing lang is doing it after the /forum/ directory and tnhat is not how I had it in the past.

Turning into a mess :(

ctrenks
02-07-19, 21:23
Let me gather some info for a day before you respond as I keep making changes on my test install..

vBET
03-07-19, 19:16
Translations for URLs are stored as any other translations in vBET cache tables. You will find it easy, because those are using prefix. But you do not need to go there. When your URLs will change vBET will just translate new text and store it in cache.

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Translated to other languages supported by vB Enterprise Translator 4.10.1