PDA

View Full Version : vBET 4.2.0 Released - vBSEO supported! BETA

vBET
14-03-10, 03:01
Hi :)

I know that many was waiting for this release :) Great news - it supports vBSEO. Even better news - it translates more kinds of links that in vBET3.x (for now).

For those who do not use vBSEO we have also good news - we made translation algorithm improvement which makes really big pages translates even 7 times faster (according to tests made on one of installation for specific big page).

Also we changed our templates and tune it for new vB4 template system.

For all details see below :)

New:

vBSEO supported and translates links for: threads, blogs, CMS articles, CMS sections, CMS articles
Optimized translation algorithm and 2 advanced performance settings added: 'HTML size: cutting point' and 'HTML size: start cutting'
Optimized redirecting (made earlier)

Bugs corrected:

Cache for blog RSS
Translation support for pages outside forum directory

Templates changed (updated to new vB4 template system):

vbenterprisetranslator_inpost_translate
vbenterprisetranslator_inpost_translate_alreadyin
vbenterprisetranslator_wrong_message_language
vbenterprisetranslator_def_lang

Little explanation about new performance options. Making installation on one of out customers servers we discovered that his main page was translated really long - even when it was already cached. All other pages was translated fast. We made investigation and this is what we discovered.: PHP performance drastically goes down when working on really big strings. I suppose that in such case PHP just writes it to some temporary file and is working on file instead of in memory. Because of that we modified translation algorithm and really big outputs are cut in smaller pieces during translation. This modification influences only large pages and you can configure it by new performance parameters. What was the result on forum main page of our customer. Translation time went down from about 21 seconds to about 3 seconds. As I suppose this make a difference for our customer ;) And we hope that this will also make great difference for you :)

PS.
To users who bought earlier license thinking that vBET was supporting vB4 then - please contact me (PM or mail). If there is pending installation service - please send access details to Admin CP, vBSEO CP and FTP. If you was assured that we will change date of your license - please remind us about it. Thanks :)

Kolbi
14-03-10, 17:27
PS.
To users who bought earlier license thinking that vBET was supporting vB4 then - please contact me (PM or mail). If there is pending installation service - please send access details to Admin CP, vBSEO CP and FTP. If you was assured that we will change date of your license - please remind us about it. Thanks :)
How can I understand? Greeting

vBET
14-03-10, 18:09
We had some customers who bought vBET thinking that it supports vB4 when it wasn't. So they couldn't use vBET at all for some time. That is why they was promised that their license date will be changed so they will loose nothing on this misunderstanding :)

Pilar10
15-03-10, 00:35
Hello vBet! Are completely new to this forum, I may post in the wrong thread. Found you online respect to property situated translator of forums in other languages. By purchasing a license to vBet 4.2.0 translates buy one then also with the forum vBulletin or must have separate and evenuelt put in over soon. Or purchase the entire package contains forums and a translator? And how about the hosting, etc. how do it? Have a site today + a forum that is free, but wants me very vBet translator and drop advertising from our forum from. Will be independent even with any advertising. Is there a lot of skin to choose the forum?: O Roger Meyer Norway

vBET
15-03-10, 03:08
Hello vBet! Are completely new to this forum, I may post in the wrong thread. Found you online respect to property situated translator of forums in other languages. By purchasing a license to vBet 4.2.0 translates buy one then also with the forum vBulletin or must have separate and evenuelt put in over soon. Or purchase the entire package contains forums and a translator? And how about the hosting, etc. how do it? Have a site today + a forum that is free, but wants me very vBet translator and drop advertising from our forum from. Will be independent even with any advertising. Is there a lot of skin to choose the forum?: O Roger Meyer Norway

Hi Pilar10!

vBET is plugin to vBulletin so to use it you need to have vBulletin. vBET license includes only vBET - you need to buy vBulletin separately. vBulletin is the most powerful forum engine we know and there are thousands of skins :)

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Translations made by vBET 4.10.1