PDA

View Full Version : Tere, HEY (Estonia)

lyyser
12-03-10, 11:45
I have question?
Who, when and where, and which is a linguistic product made into Estonian
Why should I ask ...
Not be a philologist to understand what actually has been prepared.

vBET
13-03-10, 01:25
I'm not sure is it what you are asking for, but vBET is supporting Estonian at this moment :)

lyyser
13-03-10, 21:17
I'm not sure is it what you are asking for, but vBET is supporting Estonian at this moment :)
This is not translated ...
This is just copying the words from the dictionary, which is a language of non-compliance of the rules imposed in a row. The actual language is something else entirely.
Each word more than one meaning, this is wrong, however, faces a real choice words that mean something else entirely

vBET
14-03-10, 03:50
We cannot do anything about Google translation quality. For some languages translations are just great, for some not such great.

Good news is - Google improves its translation service quality all the time. So there is great chance that Estonian will be better soon :)

lyyser
14-03-10, 13:29
We cannot do anything about Google translation quality. For some languages translations are just great, for some not such great.

Good news is - Google improves its translation service quality all the time. So there is great chance that Estonian will be better soon :)

Esperanto or Englis better then Google translator.

Languages are built up of different systems.
The different uses, the words that can be meaningfully linked to the wrong.
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b200/logard/google1.jpghttp://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b200/logard/google2.jpg

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
vBET 4.10.1 supports automatic translations