PDA

View Full Version : vBET 3.0.0 available now for choosen forums

vBET
23-10-09, 15:29
Hi :)

Maybe you don't know, but vBET is already used for months by hundreds of forums :) Many forum owners are using it and take advantages of this unique product. Many of them also supported vBET when it was still free (please note that vBET 2.x is still free - just have lot less features than vBET 3.x).

And I want to thank all forum owners who supported this product. From today vBET 3.0.0 is available for:
imported_silkroad, Megatr0n, KrisP, nectons, CareyCrew, ghisirds, vitoreis, dai-kun, cyc, mosz, CThiessen, actolearn, jaconi, andie215, yahoooh, bollie, chick

Those usernames are from vbulletin.org and if you are interested about details see here: vBulletin.org Forum - View Single Post - vB Enterprise Translator (http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showpost.php?p=1896325&postcount=720)

Thank you all again and have great fun with vBET 3.0.0 :)

rstankiewicz
27-10-09, 23:22
Hi there,

Is there any estimated timeline on vBET3.0.0's availability for purchase? I have a client that is very interested in using the functionality, and would like to give them an estimate on timeline and cost.

Thanks,
-Ray

vBET
29-10-09, 00:48
We would like to make it available in 2 weeks :) something between 2-4 weeks is more safe estimation :)

rstankiewicz
29-10-09, 14:48
Thanks so much for responding. Any word on the pricing that will be charged for this version?

vBET
01-11-09, 16:17
Final pricing is not set yet, but I will add that we are planning great promotion for first month of selling - 50% discount :)

vBET
06-11-09, 01:30
It is not easy to say for me, and I never thought that this will take place, but: I'm sorry that I gave free licenses to people who disinterestedly helped me by donations

I just get post (moved this to PM) with blackmail from one guy who do not apply to mentioned group, that either I will give him some special offer or he will write bad things about me on vbulletin.org... I was really happy to give you my gift, unfortunately now I'm starting to regret it because of actions of some people who want me to be dishonest with my announcement and even are threating me to do this...

It was really not my intention to make some people to behave like that. I'm sorry that I'm not happy because of my gift anymore. And I'm sorry that it pushes some people to such behaviors. It really sounds terrible, that being thankful for people who disinterestedly helped me, was my biggest mistake in managing vBET. Unfortunately in this very moment I feel it's true... :(

steve
06-11-09, 11:57
It is not easy to say for me, and I never thought that this will take place, but: I'm sorry that I gave free licenses to people who disinterestedly helped me by donations

I just get post (moved this to PM) with blackmail from one guy who do not apply to mentioned group, that either I will give him some special offer or he will write bad things about me on vbulletin.org... I was really happy to give you my gift, unfortunately now I'm starting to regret it because of actions of some people who want me to be dishonest with my announcement and even are threating me to do this...

It was really not my intention to make some people to behave like that. I'm sorry that I'm not happy because of my gift anymore. And I'm sorry that it pushes some people to such behaviors. It really sounds terrible, that being thankful for people who disinterestedly helped me, was my biggest mistake in managing vBET. Unfortunately in this very moment I feel it's true... :(

Strange, business is like that. It has taken me a few years (perhaps 10) to learn how to deal with this kind of thing effectively. The way I see it is, people make business decisions for all kinds of reasons, they're rarely personal so don't take them personally.

People that count will almost always see through slanderous claims or lies. Most people will have enough intelligence to make up their own mind, it would be presumptuous to think otherwise.

What we're talking about here is effectively 12 cents per day, there are no laws against you not accepting 12 cents per day from this person. There are however, laws against him slandering your business, make friends with a lawyer :D

maxvb
14-11-09, 21:11
Either I will have some special offer or that he would write bad things about me in vbulletin.org
Only vBET do not care for these people .. Their behavior is very bad and out of your business and your creativity I wish you luck:):)

vBET
14-11-09, 23:33
Only vBET do not care for these people .. Their behavior is very bad and out of your business and your creativity I wish you luck:):)

Thanks for good words :) Anyway - who would thought, that making discussion in different languages can be so easy. I understand each your sentence :D

steve
03-09-14, 10:39
Thanks for good words :) Anyway - who would thought, that making discussion in different languages can be so easy. I understand each your sentence :D

very true!

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Translations made by vBET 4.10.1