PDA

View Full Version : Solved Inquiries to the NAT table on the original language

mosh
28-02-10, 19:21
Hello today I updated my script to version 3.3.1 is as follows: - the problem with the default language: 'PL' - strange query:

SELECT translated FROM vbenterprisetranslator_cache_medium_pl WHERE originaltext='%26%2391%3BDownload%26%2393%3B+%26%2391%3BPC%26%2393%3B+Battlefield%3A+Bad+Company+2+%28Limited+Edition%29'

SELECT translated FROM vbenterprisetranslator_cache_short_pl WHERE originaltext='PS2-Fix'

And many more. I understand that some phrases to be translated, because the system detects the translation. But why is it on the original page

vBET
01-03-10, 00:52
If someone wrote a message in another language as determined by lang and langtitle bbcode is displaying the page in the main language you want to see it in the primary language and not in the language in which it was written message. Why are the translations:)

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Thanks to vBET 4.10.1 you can enjoy automatic translations