PDA

View Full Version : how much to configure on my site

scott
20-10-09, 08:27
hi,
how much to configure on my site please???

vBET
22-10-09, 23:49
I don't understand question. Are you asking how much configuration will be needed to make vBET 3.0.0 to work on your site? :)

WebMonkey
26-10-09, 21:54
I don't understand question. Are you asking how much configuration will be needed to make vBET 3.0.0 to work on your site? :)

I think he means how much to install it on his forum.

From what I've seen of this software I really like.

Yahoraenespanol
27-10-09, 23:30
I am interested in price and functionality. It looks fantastic!

vBET
29-10-09, 00:52
I am interested in price and functionality. It looks fantastic!

Full functionality description you will find here: http://www.vbenterprisetranslator.com/forum/vbet-announcements/4-vb-enterprise-translator-features.html

And here you will find nearest plans: http://www.vbenterprisetranslator.com/forum/vbet-announcements/5-planned-vbet-next-releases.html

The price is not yet set, but we are planning to make special offer - 50% discount in first month of selling :) (or week - also not set yet)

Scalemotorcars
05-11-09, 17:11
What info do you need to install on my site?

I.E. Database, log-in, user ID, Admin ID and so on.

Can it be installed with Moderator access?

Can you install flags in the special location on my custom style replacing the existing ones?

Will I need my installed VB translations, or can I ditch those once this is installed?

Does the install include all VBSeo changes?

Thanks for the release Im very interested but would like to clear these up first. :D

vBET
11-11-09, 16:45
For installation is needed access to Admin CP and FTP. Please move this conversation to Private Message to send those data.

Installation of vBET 3.x requires also changes in vBSEO configuration if someone is using it. so In this case access to vBSEO panel is also required.

maxvb
13-11-09, 12:03
Thanks for the nice product
Is product is intended only for Forums? Or is also valid for different locations!?

vBET
13-11-09, 23:47
Thank you to the product beautiful product is intended only for the Forum? Or suitable also for the different sites!?

I have 2 different sites translated by Google. This mod cannot be used as it is to translate something without vBulletin (technically not possible). But we are able to make special changes to translate other site :) If you are interested please send me private message :)

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Translated to other languages supported by vBET Translator 4.10.1