PDA

View Full Version : post and thread

Valdo
25-02-10, 16:50
I have installed vbSEO Sitemap Generator following these instructions : vB Enterprise Translator - vBulletin.org Forum (http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=220886)
I have pasted the necessary code, as explained, for the SEO link to the file vbseo_sitemap/vbseo_sitemap_functions.php.
Since that moment I began to notice a great prevalence of thread number respect to post number; does anyone of you know the reason of this?
Thank you

vBET
25-02-10, 20:07
Yes - because this integration code cares only about thread links. So it adds to sitemap translation links only for threads.

Valdo
25-02-10, 20:52
so it's normal? is everything ok? because then I have sent and 200,000 URLs indexed only 20,000?
thanks

vBET
27-02-10, 03:31
It is OK :) Google will not index all pages which you send in sitemap in one minute ;) How fast links are indexed depends of Google algorithms.

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Languages translations made by vBET 4.10.1